- Custom Controls are like subforms
- Custom Controls have parameters
- Custom Controls allow a higher level of abstraction
- There are better ways than currentDocument for Data
- There can only be ONE: Custom Controls and HTML ID
- Parameters cut both ways
- Knowing Dojo helps
- Writing code that writes code is like Inception
- The JSF and HTML life cyle is important
- Sharing custom controls is easy
- Custom Controls are fun!
This is the summary of my AusLUG presentation.
Update: The session is concluded, I posted the slide show on prezi and below enjoy: